We welcome you to Kiss & Kids.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) carefully.
This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your access and use of the website including ordering of products (“Products”) from www.kissandkids.com (the “Website”) operated by Kiss & Kids (“we”, “us”, “our”).
1. Our Products
1.1 Product Prices and Changes
- Prices for the Products are indicated on the Website. When purchasing any Product, the price then indicated for such Product shall apply.
- Please note that we may revise the Product Prices from time to time, without notice.
1.2 Products Availability
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Product or line of Products, with or without notice.
2. Promotional Offers & Discount Coupons
2.1 Promotional Offers
- From time to time, we may provide promotional offers on a number of Products on the Website. All promotional offers will be offered at our sole discretion, and are subject to variation and/or withdraw at any time, and without notice.
- Please note that promotional offers cannot be applied to previously purchased Products, and are subject to limitations on the number of Products you can purchase, or a minimum value of order placed.
2.2 Discount Coupons
- If Kiss & Kids has provided you with a unique discount coupon text code (“Discount Coupon”) to be redeemed against orders of Products from the Website, you must redeem the Discount Coupon by entering the text code it contains at the appropriate section during the checkout process for the discount to apply.
- Each Discount Coupon can only be used per single order of Products and may not be applied in conjunction with any promotional offers or discounts, unless otherwise specified.
- Discount Coupons must be redeemed within three months of being issued. After expiry of the three-month period, you will not be able to use the Discount Coupon. Kiss & Kids will not replace any expired Discount Coupons.
3. Products Purchase
In order to purchase our Products, you must register for an account with us through the Website. If you already have an account on the Website, you can log into your account using your username and password.
4. Registration Process
- During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, consisting of a valid email address, a desired username and password.
- You can select any username as you like, except that your username cannot be an impersonation of another person, a term that is the same or confusingly similar to a famous trademark, or a term that is offensive in any way.
- For certain other functions such as but not limited to the purchase of Products, you will be required to provide your full name, address, billing and credit card information. Such information should be accurate and complete.
5. Account Information and Passwords
- When you register, you agree to provide “Registration Information” about yourself that is complete and accurate, and you agree to keep this Registration Information current and accurate. We have the right to suspend or terminate an account and refuse any purchase of our Products, if we reasonably suspect such Registration Information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete.
- Upon registration, you will be asked to create a password. You may not share your password. You are solely responsible for securing and maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session if using a publicly accessible device.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, or PayPal. You must be able to confirm that the credit/debit card or online account that is being used is your own, or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Kiss & Kids, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using secure third party online payment gateways that encrypt your payment details and other transaction data in a secure host environment.
7. Force Majeure
Kiss & Kids shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under this Agreement arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes or government regulations.
8. Additional Terms
8.1 Intellectual Property
The Website and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Kiss & Kids and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
8.2 Third Party Websites
- You may find content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website.
- In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own terms and conditions. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link on our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
8.3 Discrimination and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Kiss & Kids will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or whatever damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website
- Kiss & Kids makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else, which may be harmful or destructive.
We may terminate your access to the Website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination.
9. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- You agree that Spanish laws and regulations govern this Agreement, its subject matter, and any claim or dispute that you may have against us.
- You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved amicably and in good faith between you and Kiss & Kids, prior to resorting to binding Arbitration in accordance with Spanish Arbitration rules then in effect.
- We may modify or change any part of this Agreement at any time, without prior notice. You can review the most current version of this Agreement by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hyperlink contained on the Website. You are responsible for checking his Agreement periodically for any changes.
- If you continue to access the Website after we make any changes to this Agreement, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms.
11. Entire Agreement
This Agreement, together with other applicable policies available on the Website, constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and us regarding its subject matter and supersedes any and all previous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
12. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please feel free to Contact Us.